Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cognac Bosses Will Not Collaborate With T.I.

Cognac Bosses Will Not Collaborate With T.I.
T.I.

Troubled rapper 's legal woes have cost him a development deal with cognac company Remy Martin. Earlier this year, the star signed a deal to launch his own signature Remy Martin cognac, but bosses have turned their backs on him after he was ordered to return to jail for violating his probation.

A spokesperson for the brand tells Perez Hilton, "Sometimes the 'road to redemption' is a difficult path. Regrettably, we will not be able to continue collaborating with T.I. at this time. We wish T.I. well and hope he will devote his time and energy to staying the course."

In September, the star, real name Clifford Harris Jr. and his wife were arrested and booked for felony possession of a controlled substance following a traffic stop in Los Angeles. The arrest came just nine months after T.I. completed a jail sentence on weapons possession charges.

In a court hearing in his native Atlanta, Georgia on Friday, October 15, T.I.'s probation was revoked and he was sent back to prison for a further 11 months.


 

air max 1 air max 2010 air max 95 air max 360 nike shox nike shox nz tenis nike shox nike r4 shox nike shox turbo nike sb nike dunk sb nike sb shoes nike sb high nike sb low

No comments:

Post a Comment