Monday, November 8, 2010

Katy Perry Hopes to Engage in Racy Burlesque Photo Shoot

Katy Perry Hopes to Engage in Racy Burlesque Photo Shoot
Katy Perry

has vowed never to strip for Playboy magazine - she's planning a sexy, -style burlesque photo shoot instead. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer is known for her fun-filled, saucy stage antics, but she's adamant she would never bare all for the popular men's magazine.

Instead the newlywed wants to tease her fans with a flesh-flashing shoot - complete with racy black lingerie and vampish make-up, inspired by burlesque beauty Von Teese.

Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I like to play that (sexy) card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style (session)."


 

coach outlet coach bags coach handbags coach bags sale

No comments:

Post a Comment